Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Peaks and Valleys

There is not a whole lot to update. Seems that I have bad days and days that aren't so bad. Tuesday was a "not too bad" day and I even walked 20 minutes at pulm rehab! I was excited about that :)  It seems like I have days when I can breathe pretty easy and not get so winded and there are days I get winded with slight exertion, even with oxygen on. So this is life at this time.
Still no decisions about St. Louis. The plan is to re-evaluate in August, or sooner if I seem to have bad days all of the time.

As always--thanks for the thoughts & prayers!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you've got this blog where we can keep up with what's going on and know how to pray. We ARE praying. I know I've never actually met you, but I love you and appreciate you and am so thankful for you. Perhaps one day we will be able to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks HollyCatheryn--how sweet! That would be neat if we could meet one day. If I'm ever south or you're north, we'll have to try to meet up!

    Thank you for the prayers! I have a few names of friends that I pray for next to my computer and you're name is on the list, so I pray for you often too!

    Love/hugs~

    ReplyDelete