Monday, August 27, 2012

Heart Cath-Day 1

The heart cath went well today! The Dr. that did it said that all pressures were normal/good and that my heart was strong. *whew* and Praise The Lord! My heart does have an atrial flutter, and I guess it was in a "sinus rhythm" right before the heart cath, but I didn't hear anything about it from the doctor after the heart cath? I was pretty groggy, nauseous, and had a head-ache afterwards, so didn't think to ask about that. I did take 2 Tylenol and still have a dull headache, but I'm well enough to eat for the first time today & that's where we're headed!

Thanks for checking in & as always, thanks for the thoughts/prayers <><

Lynda

1 comment:

  1. Great news! So glad things went so well. God Bless you especially the rest of the week for a successful trip!

    ReplyDelete