Thursday, September 5, 2013

Prayer please

I wanted to make a short entry to ask for prayers. I saw my CF doctor today and gave a sputum sample. The "smear" has to remain negative for Duke to consider me. The test reminds me of the strep throat tests where there is an initial result, then they let the culture grow for a few days, except in this case, there is an initial smear, then cultures grow for weeks. Please say prayers that the initial smear will be negative, as it has been on all tests up to this point!

 Thanks so much. I will add a bit more over the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Blessings (belated) for your birthday and prayers for a clear culture. We continue to pray for you and your family. Rest in Jesus and His promises.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - let us know when/if you start fundraising. We will be happy to help out and I have a lot of friends here who would no doubt participate.

      Delete
  2. Thank you sooo much, Holly--how sweet! I continue to pray for you & hope you're gaining strength more each day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete