Sunday, January 19, 2014

Cold/Flu?

I'm afraid I might be coming down with a cold. All day yesterday I had a mild sore throat. This a.m. I awoke with a moderate sore throat. I am calling the on-call transplant coordinator today to see what they advise. My guess is that they will deactivate me for a day or two to see what transpires. This is a heck of a way to assure that I'll be home to watch the Broncos play today! lol

Prayers appreciated that this doesn't turn into something severe, please and thanks.

Have a blessed day!
Lynda

3 comments:

  1. Lynda, Check to see if they can put you on an anti viral drug. I have had a virus for two weeks now and my wife has something else and has been sick a week. She is never sick. Good luck and God Bless!!
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see what they can come up with, Mark. Been thinking about you. I'm starting Zicam today and the on-call tx coordinator suggested I try Zrytec or something in case it's allergy related, but I just have a feeling that it's a cold. I hope not, though!! God bless you too & I hope and pray that you're getting better each day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am much better but very concerned about you. There are some really serious viruses going around. Hopefully they will at least consider some type of Tamiflu or serious antiviral before whatever it is gets set into your system. If I would have been quick enough to spot that I was getting sick a few weeks ago I would have started one of the two boxes of Tamiflu I have on hand. God Bless and I will be praying for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete