Tuesday, January 20, 2015

1 Year!

Today is the 1 year anniversary of receiving my transplanted lungs! I'm so thankful to God for this gift. I'm still doing well and have my 1 year check up next week at Duke. It's been a good year and I feel so blessed, as some of my fellow transplant friends have had a some-what rocky path post transplant.

My quality of life has vastly improved and I'm so grateful for that! I'm also so very thankful for your prayers and support for myself and my family during this last year.

Please keep us in your prayers for safe travels to Durham this weekend and for good checks next week! Thank you!

Here's to a great 2015--for all of us!
Hugs,
Lynda

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I'm so thankful for your donor and for you and for what a great year you've had! It is wonderful to read that you have no rejection, too. I hope your cultures come back good. Much love from Texas!

    ReplyDelete