Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Too early!

Today I did a 6 minute walk test, pulmonary function tests, chest xray, blood work, they drew a blood gas :( and even had to spit into a cup (sorry if TMI!). Then I saw the pulmonary doctor. He reviewed the test results and said for us to come back in 6 months. He did say to come back sooner if I have to have frequent hospitalizations and/or home IVs or have quite a bit of coughing up blood episodes.

He also wants me to do IVs again to get over the cold I caught a couple of weeks ago, so I guess that's in my future when I return to Wichita to get myself in the best shape possible. Then I guess I need to go into hermit mode so I don't catch another cold!

So, all in all, a positve visit. I will share more detailed stuff later for those of you that are into hard numbers! lol

Thank you for the thoughts/prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment