Monday, June 18, 2012

Update

As my 10 day run on steroids is coming to a close, I'm not sure what to report. Sometimes I feel good, and other times not at all--sometimes it can go between both extremes in a matter or hours.

Today I am going to start an oral antibiotic to see if that helps. I constantly harbor infections in my lungs, and have for years, so once in awhile I have to knock them down with oral or IV antibiotics.

The plan is still to travel to St. Louis in August, or sooner, if need be, to be evaluated once again to see where I am as far as lung transplant goes. This will be trip x4 to St Louis for a lung transplant evaluation. The first 2 times I just went to appease my doctors, the third time (Feb 2012) was my idea and my doctors were certainly on board, and August is a 6 month follow-up from the February visit.

I covet your prayers and thoughts and ask you to keep them coming! Thanks!

Have a great week & God Bless,
Lynda

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be praying that the antibiotic gives you some relief and that God would orchestrate your appt in August. He knows your suffering and emotions and He cares. He is the God of All Comfort and He is FOR you.

    ReplyDelete