Monday, November 12, 2012

Left Heart Cath: check

I had the left heart cath today, and from what I understand (was lightly sedated), the doctors performing it said everything looked good!! Praise The Lord for that! The insertion site is a bit sorer then it was with the right heart cath, but this time they went into an artery, so that's probably the difference. Hopefully it won't give me any trouble in the next couple of days.

Tomorrow I will see the pulmonary doctor and he/I will get down to brass tacks and determine if this is the time to be listed. I really think we will come to the consensus that it is time, but we'll see.

Thanks soooo much for your thoughts and prayers. Please keep us in your prayers for a safe trip home Wednesday.

Hugs,
Lynda

1 comment:

  1. I've been having trouble with my internet connection, so I'm just catching up on a number of your recent posts, but I'm so thankful to hear that the tests have gone well with good results and that you're feeling well. I will continue to pray for your strength: physically, emotionally, spiritually. Thank you for keeping us updated. I really appreciate it and it helps us know how to pray specifically.

    ReplyDelete