Friday, November 9, 2012

Left Heart Cath

As I have mentioned before, my left heart cath is scheduled for Monday, the 12th. I'm not as nervous this time, since I did the right heart cath the end of August & it really went off without a hitch. I know the left cath is inserted in an artery and the right was in a vein, so I'm not exactly sure if recovery will be the same, but I sure hope so! I will try to update my blog Monday evening if I'm up to it.

I will have a post transplant education meeting on Tuesday and also will consult with the pulmonary doctor to find out results of the left heart cath, and I'm sure he will want to know how I feel as far as being listed for transplant at this time! I'm both excited and nervous! I have to keep handing it over to God, knowing that all will work as He wills and in His time.

If I could once again ask for your prayers, I would appreciate prayers for safe travels, no blood clots or complications from the heart cath, and just a calmness and peace. Thanks so much!
Lynda  

No comments:

Post a Comment