Wednesday, January 16, 2013

results

I pecked out an entry on my Kindle last night, but it wouldn't post so I'll make another short one.

My first culture grew out mycobacterium abscesses-- not good! (that's not the clinical way to spell M.A. but I don't know how to override spell check)  The second sample they finally cancelled as "contaminated", So I had to give #2 again yesterday and then  Will give another sample (#3) in 2 weeks in Wichita. If #2 or #3 show M.A. then we have to treat first, transplant second and treatment is not an easy road, not to mention it takes months to treat.

My BIG prayer request is that both #2 and #3 will show no M.A.!!! There must be chances that these samples show false positives as they like to have 3 to prove or disprove a diagnosis.

So THANK YOU for your prayers and forgive any typos--I still need to learn my way around this Kindle (which was a precious gift from 2 special girls I might add!)

4 comments:

  1. You will be in my prayers Lynda <3 joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely praying for clear cultures and a smooth road to the list and perfect, pristine lungs waiting just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying hard for you Lynda. Good news would be such a welcome change I am sure. Please keep me posted. You posting on FB helps me follow along for sure. Love ya', Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys. I wish there was a "like" option on blogspot!

    ReplyDelete