Sunday, January 13, 2013

St. Louis again

Tomorrow Marsha and I will be heading to St. Louis to give another sputum sample, do a pulmonary function test and a 6 minute walk. The 6 minute walk measures how far you can walk in 6 minutes, how much oxygen you require and I think they also check your endurance as well.

Of course I will also consult with the doctor and see what the plan is in light of this new diagnosis of mycobacterium. I really hope the doctors will be willing to move forward with a transplant, no matter what the test results reflect. I have to always remember that it's all in God's hands...

I would ask for your prayers for safe travels, for good test results, that the doctors will see me as a good risk for transplant (assuming there is some risk involved), for Garry and Dakota while I'm gone, and for peace for me.

I will give an update in the next few days and thank you for the thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment