Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Can I get an Amen?!

Good news! I found out this week that sample #3 has shown "no growth after 8 weeks of incubation"! Praise The Lord, and thank you for the prayers and thoughts!!

Garry and I are scheduled to have a consultation with the transplant doctor next week. I can't imagine why they wouldn't go ahead and reactivate me at this time, but we'll see. I suppose they may want some tests updated, since a few months have passed. Let's just hope that heart cath's are good for a few months before needing to be updated!! 

As always, I will keep you updated as I know more. Thank you so much for checking in and for the prayers.

Hugs,
Lynda

2 comments:

  1. I so hope this works out this time. I can't imagine the heartache you went through last time. Did you see the doctors last week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I saw the doctors and plan to move back to STL soon. I am waiting just a few more days for a preliminary test result to come back. As long as nothing has shown up, I will move and be reactivated!

    ReplyDelete