Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Good News!!


Good news from St. Louis--I can be relisted!!

I give sputum samples often, and today was no different, and after discussion with the doctor and my own leanings, I think I'll put off getting listed for a couple of weeks. Back in December I got listed and then just a short time later, something showed up on a preliminary sputum report and I had to go home and await results. I don't anticipate anything will show up on the preliminary culture this time, but want to just wait for the preliminary result and then move to STL and get listed. Back In December, it was sooo hard to say goodbye to family and friends and also hard to leave STL after having the dream of going home with new lungs. I don't want that to happen this time as well.

If I could ask, please keep the prayers a comin' for nothing to show up on the preliminary report the next couple of weeks! Thank you so much! J

Hugs,
Lynda

1 comment:

  1. Amen! to your previous post. And we will continue to pray for smooth sailing, good, clean results and no more obstacles to being (and staying) listed. I pray, Lord Jesus, That you would prepare Linda, Garry & Dakota emotionally, spiritually and physically for the journey ahead. I pray that you'd place a deep, strong group of people around them to help carry the burdens. And I pray that you'd bring just the right pair of lungs at just the right moment that would heal well and last and last. I pray that you'd make yourself known to the Jensen family in new ways daily and that you'd use this time to deepen and strengthen their trust in your abiding faithfulness. Amen!

    ReplyDelete