Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Consults.....check 

We met with some members of the transplant team individually today. I feel that it went well, overall. They meet next week to decide if they want to accept me into their program.  One thing they want me to do is to under-go a two month pulmonary rehab program before listing.   I understand this, and think it is a good concept to strengthen my body so it’s able to keep up with those new, pink, lungs, but it also adds 2 months of time away from home that we weren’t counting on.  I just have to keep the big picture in mind…

 We are leaving for home tomorrow and covet your prayers for safe travels.  As always, thank you!
Hugs,
Lynda 

1 comment:

  1. Does it have to be their pulmonary rehab program? It can't be one at home? (I'm assuming not.). Debbi

    ReplyDelete