Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's a yes!!...But with a few hoops

I got a call from a lung transplant coordinator and they feel they can accept me into their lung transplant program (yeah!!), but there are a few things that have to fall into place first.

My sister was my support person, but since Dad had his stroke the first part of September and is still recovering, she feels that someone needs to be here to monitor dad's progress, so I have to secure a support person to assist me when Garry can't be there. This has to be done before I can relocate to Duke. The financial coordinator at Duke is also still trying to work out insurance issues. Their goal is for me to not have to pay for any medical testing. It's a complicated process, and I don't understand it all, I'm just trusting it will all work out as God has designed it to.

I have also been under a considerable amount of stress lately and would just ask for your prayers for peace and strength, and also for all to work out as God wills it for my getting new lungs.

On a good note, my breathing hasn't been as labored lately as it can be, so Praise God for that! :)

Hugs and thanks,
Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Just read this and that is great! I'll be praying for a support person for you. Guess I can't do it. :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debbi. Just saw your other comment too. They are wanting me to do their pulmonary rehab there, since it is more intense then what I do now.

    ReplyDelete