Friday, November 1, 2013

IVs...

I am scheduled to start IV therapy Monday. I asked to be in-patient at first, to see how I tolerate them, so will be in the hospital (St Francis) for a few days, then do them at home until I go to Duke, then continue with them, most likely until transplant.

I asked NOT to be placed on blood thinners, but my doctor really thinks I should be on some level of blood thinners so I don't get clots with the PICC line. The thing with being on blood thinners is that I often cough up blood when my blood gets too thin, and as you can imagine, that's not a fun experience. Lots of prayers, please, so that this doesn't happen! I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and don't want it to be messed up with more complications/set backs. All in God's timing...just have to remind myself.

I will update more in a few days. As always, thanks :)
Hugs,
Lynda

2 comments:

  1. God Bless you Lynda and I pray that these go well and that the meds are touched by Him and that no harm and only good come from them.

    God Bless,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! God Bless you too!

    ReplyDelete