Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ugh

I'm feeling a little better today, but have coughed up some blood again! To be honest, I'm surprised that I haven't coughed up blood already as much as I've been coughing the last few weeks. I am resting now & trying not to exert myself too much & will hope that it goes away. I'm just thankful that I haven't been as congested today as I have in days past! If I'm still coughing up blood this evening, I'm to call my doctor and a possible hospital admit may be in the works.

IVs should be done Friday if doctor & I agree. I'm not as well as I normally am after 3 weeks of IVs, but part of me thinks they've probably done all they're going to by this point...

Prayers & thoughts MUCH appreciated!

On another note, today is my wonderful husband's birthday! I thank God so much for Garry. He's just been my rock through a lot and is such a blessing to me! He takes such good care of me and I am truly blessed to have him in my life!

God Bless~
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment