Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! I hope 2013 is a great year filled with many blessings for all reading this! Hopefully 2013 will be the year I get some new lungs!

I have not heard if the new bacterial infection has grown out yet, so no word on moving back to STL and being listed. However, as bummed out as I was at moving home for a couple of weeks and temporarily missing the chance for new lungs, I now think it was a God thing for me to be home for the Holidays. Garry and Dakota had planned to come to STL for just a few days over Christmas, but it’s been good to be able to spend more time with Dakota and Garry. Wait! I can’t leave spending time with Caleb out (Dakota’s boyfriend)--lol, even though he bankrupted the whole family in Monopoly yesterday!

I have been humbled at the amount of people that have been praying for me. I received the sweetest card from our neighbors and the messages inside were heart-warming. One of them mentioned that people all over town were praying for me—I guess I kind of figured that family and church friends were praying for me, but never had considered that people that didn’t know me well were praying for me.  I also have a good friend that is a teacher at a private school and she informed me that her Third Grade class has been praying for me, and I thought this was so thoughtful and sweet! I want to thank those of you that have gone out of your way to make a brighter day for me, your kindness and gestures do not go unnoticed J

Love and Hugs,
Lynda  

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I'm glad you got to spend the holidays at home. I continue to keep you and your new lungs in my prayers. God is faithful.

    ReplyDelete