Friday, October 11, 2013

Answered prayers :)

I have just a few things to update.

I do have a support person that has stepped up to help us, so we are sooo excited about that answer to prayer! I have also had some offers of financial help, so that is also wonderful :) What I don't have yet is a list from Duke as to what testing they will need, and what the cost involved will be. My insurance case manager has also requested this information from Duke, so maybe there is hope that the insurance will pay for some of it!!?? I hope to get this information soon so we can move forward with my getting listed.

My transplant coordinator did suggest I get started on IV treatment for the mycobacterium abscessus, so that may be in my very near future. I'll sure be asking for prayers when/if that happens.

Thank you for the prayers for stress relief. Stress level is much lower now!

I hope all of you reading this has a wonderful weekend and God Bless.
Hugs,
Lynda

3 comments: