Tuesday, February 18, 2014

2/19/14

Just a quick update. Yesterday I had a bronchoscopy done and they also removed my trach!!!

This bronch was the 1 month bronch, so they go in and look a little deeper then the bed-side ones I had, so I was sedated for the bronch. It actually was nice to not be awake and they pulled the trach while I was out as well! Praise for that! Another praise is that I always get sick from whatever they use to put me under, but this time, not so!!!

I would love to ask for your prayers that no rejection or nasty bugs will show on the 1-month bronch and also for prayers for healing for my trach site. They just leave a hole in your throat covered with a bandage and it eventually heals up by itself. A nurse is coming by this morning to change out the dressing and to look it over. I'm going to try to get more sleep, but wanted to update quickly.

God bless and thanks!
Lynda

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lynda; that's exciting. Prayers continue for healing and your psyche ... gotta be tough all the way around ....

    ReplyDelete